Model selection of our oncology CRO partners covers both oncology and immuno-oncology studies. Due to high demand, new models are developed constantly, and co-development of customized models is supported. New models are developed for example to expand patient-derived xenograft (PDX) collections, to establish orthotopic and metastasis models from cell line -derived xenografts (CDX), and generating new data for reference compounds. Our CRO partners have a strong experience in working with many types of therapies including small molecules, biologics, cell-based therapies and vaccines.
Overview of available oncology and immuno-oncology models:
- CDX models in metastatic, orthotopic and subcutaneous settings
- Specialty CDX models for bone metastasis
- Patient-derived xenograft (PDX) models
- Syngeneic and humanized mouse models for immuno-oncology
- In vitro and ex vivo assays
Contact us to learn more about this opportunity.